Ditch Your Seat-of-the-Pants Customer Service Approach--How to Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Develop a Solution
High-quality customer service is increasingly one of the key differentiators in today's competitive marketplace. For too many small and mid-size companies, though, customer service is handled an inefficiently and inconsistently. A lack of reporting and performance criteria make it difficult to assess weaknesses and to correct problems in a systematic way. Now, using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, there is a way to bring consistency and process improvement to customer service so that problems are resolved the first time and a knowledge base is established to allow for continuous improvements.
What readers will learn from this white paper:
- The six most serious obstacles to effective customer service for small and mid-size companies.
- The most important underlying components of an automated customer service system based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The nine elements of a best practices customer service program.
- The most common specific business situations that benefit from effective customer service.
- The characteristics of companies that most benefit from upgrades to their customer service.