A Retail BI Solution That Truly Empowers Workers
Terabyte databases are common in retail companies. Retailers face a huge challenge of not only extracting and consolidating the data, but of delivering it to the large numbers of stakeholders --store managers, data analysts, district managers, category managers, and others typical of large retail organizations. This white paper advises retailers on how to take advantage of emerging retailer standards to provide stakeholders with the BI data they require.
Readers of this white paper will learn:
- What the key retailing standards are
- Why it's so essential to service a retail organization's multiple constituencies
- How Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 allows communication with different constituencies
- How to use the retailer standards to obtain solutions
- Examples of the best retailer analytics