Why Paying Your Bills Efficiently Is a Money Maker
published by Metafile
This paper explains:
- Why the ability to regularly take early-pay discounts and integrate supply chain finance capabilities into A/P processes is more important to internal company finances than many executives appreciate;
- The cost advantages best-in-class performers gain through automation and centralizing of A/P functions, based on a survey of more than 1,000 A/P departments;
- How cost containment and cash management strategies affect companies' market valuations;
- The five criteria that leading companies use to gain competitive advantage from A/P;
- The four most important criteria used by top-performing A/P departments to measure success;
- Three key steps to developing best-in-class A/P performance.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.