How to Use Microsoft Dynamics Installations to Raise AP’s Efficiency and Company Influence
published by Metafile
The accounts payable (AP) function is essential to managing supplier relationships and supporting documentation, as well as to ensuring that invoices are processed promptly and accurately. Increasingly, the top goal of Microsoft Dynamics users is to integrate AP and ERP technology. This white paper explores:
- How accounts payable can often become a “blind spot” of inefficiency;
- What it means to take AP operations “to the next level” in terms of gaining an operational edge;
- How to tally the potential cost savings and productivity improvements of a “paperless ERP” solution;
- Why improving AP efficiency raises AP’s profile among top executives;
- How AP automation expertise is being expanded among networks of local partners and systems integrators.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.