How Microsoft Dynamics NAV Can Simplify Your Document Management Chores--and Simultaneously Improve Organizational Productivity
published by Equisys
This paper provides information about the following aspects of document management:
- How to manage document management tasks in an environment in which different Dynamics NAV users have varying levels of access to the application;
- How to ensure that inbound and outbound documents are captured within the Dynamics NAV system, in a seamless and non-disruptive way, in coordination with existing processes;
- Why it's essential to deliver documents the way your customers want to receive them;
- How to retain effective security and control over documents moving between your organization and those of customers and suppliers;
- What degree of automation must be built into document sharing processes;
- How to monitor productivity improvements from your expanding document automation processes.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.