How Best-in-Class Performers Are Taking a Strategic Approach to Wringing Costs Out of Accounts Payable
published by Metafile
This white paper provides guidance on overcoming the challenges of moving from a paper-based system to an automated system, as follows:
- The two key performance criteria to distinguish Best-in-Class enterprises from Industry Average and Laggard performers;
- The six most important impediments to A/P automation;
- How lack of decentralization of processes undermines effective A/P systems;
- A case study that illustrates the underlying capabilities of organizations that achieve Best-in-Class performance on A/P;
- The five key performance level categories that distinguished Best-in-Class enterprises;
- The six most important technology choices made by Best-in-Class A/P performers;
- How requirements for improvement in A/P differ among Laggards, Industry Average, and Best in Class performers.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.