When It Comes to AP Automation, "Visibility" May Be More Than Meets the Eye
published by Metafile
This Special Report from the Accounts Payable Network covers important issues for CFOs, including:
- The top four concerns facing CFOs in terms of procure-to-pay, processing time, and other factors;
- The most significant software obstacles to automating AP;
- Why "visibility" is an overlooked key to the success of AP automation;
- The three key process changes essential to gaining "true visibility";
- One schematic example of an automated account payable process;
- A case study of a manufacturing company's transition to automated AP;
- Why "visibility" offers the greatest return in the transition from paper-based systems to automated AP.
Requires FREE Membership to ViewLogin
Become a Member Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more, and it’s all FREE. You’ll also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.