Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Retail VAR Merger; Master VAR Adds Affiliate; CRM Go-Live; New Partnerships
In this week's Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- RITE, Retail Automation Merge;
- Driving Force Software Tapped as Socius Affiliate;
- Columbus Partners with ZAP;
- Ignify Takes JWC Environmental Live on Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Ciklum Launches Microsoft Dynamics Unit
RITE Merges with Retail Automation
Microsoft Dynamics retail partners Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) and Retail Automation Systems (RAS) have joined forces to provide end-to-end retail software, hardware and IT services to the global retail industry.
Under RITE's logo, the new company will serve all retailers including department stores, fashion, sporting goods and teams, electronics, toys, museums, pet stores, and wholesale and retail beer, wine and liquor, according to company officials. RITE officials also say it will soon get a "rare" certification in Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail. Retail Realm's AX Alliance extends these disciplines internationally.