AccellosOne Collect, EDI Now Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Accellos has two new releases that are compatible with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013: AccellosOne Collect and AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
AccellosOne Collect for Dynamics GP is designed to help distributors and manufacturers automate their warehouse and manufacturing processes, according to company officials. The latest release supports Dynamics GP 2013 features including reason codes, bin transfer history, inactive items at a site and purchase order tolerance. Collect uses wireless technology to integrate with Dynamics GP by gathering data at its origin and entering it in real-time into the system.
Information is gathered through RF hand-held scanners and processed through Dynamics GP. Then, AccellosOne Collect for Dynamics GP connects, collects, and controls every aspect of the Dynamics GP receiving, order fulfillment manufacturing, and inventory control functions, according to company officials.
The latest release of Collect for Microsoft Dynamics GP also includes:
- Enhanced order allocation and order allocation postponement routines
- New configuration options that let customers personalize hand-held screens
- Improved performance for fulfilling invoices with a large number of items
AccellosOne EDI for Dynamics GP also now supports GP 2013. It is an embedded system for processing EDI transactions inside of Dynamics GP Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing modules, helping to streamline and manage EDI workflow allowing employees to process orders more efficiently and more accurately, company officials said.
AccellosOne EDI for Dynamics GP includes a library of over 1,000 trading partner kits to streamline implementation. The trading partner kits contain standard templates for all documents required by trading partners.
The latest release of EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP includes:
- Support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Remote warehouse inventory transfer integration transactions (943, 944) were enhanced to include lot tracking capability and may now be executed automatically
- Sales order processing was enhanced allowing workflow to be automated
- Purchase order processing was enhanced to support automated workflow and packing of mixed lot shipments
"We are pleased to announce new releases of our warehouse, manufacturing, EDI and shipping products that are compatible with GP 2013," said Ross Elliott, EVP and Chief Technology Officer of Accellos, in a statement. "Our tight integration and understanding of GP allows our customers to have seamless integration across GP and Accellos supply chain solutions."