All Experlogix content
Experlogix combines with Dynamics GP to form a powerful engineering and product management system, automating bill-of-materials (BOMs), manufacturing orders, costing and routing.
Dynamics GP users receive immediate color-coded feedback after each configuration choice is made. Guided selling with up-sell and cross-sell options, quantity availability, product images and more provide a rich user experience during the quote/order production process. Sophisticated pricing algorithms, discounting costing, profit margins and shipping weight are also provided in real-time.
Once a sales order has been configured and saved to Dynamics GP, manufacturers can leverage Experlogix to create sophisticated, multi-level, configured BOMs and manufacturing orders in Dynamics GP Manufacturing - all with a couple mouse clicks. Experlogix includes an exclusive Dynamics GP Integration Toolkit, providing access to create business logic against standard or custom GP fields.
- Eliminate quote and order errors
- Shorten quote-to-order cycle times
- Place engineering expertise into the hands of sales representatives
- Guarantee complete product and service configurations at the time of order
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Automate bill-of-material and manufacturing orders
- Built-in Microsoft Dynamics GP integration