To-Increase brings process manufacturing, quality management, and distribution capabilities to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for food companies
Veenendaal, Netherlands - January 20, 2015 - To-Increase, Microsoft's 2014 Worldwide Outstanding ISV of the Year, launches To-Increase Food Manufacturing & Distribution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
To-Increase Food Manufacturing & Distribution will allow food producers to benefit from the ease of use, adaptability, and wide-ranging capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV while gaining the process manufacturing, quality control, and unique distribution management functionality required by their industry. Data related to quality management, commodity items, lot tracking, bi-products and catch weights is available to users throughout the fully integrated solution.
"Microsoft Dynamics NAV is well-proven as a versatile, full-featured ERP system, but food companies have specialized needs not covered out of the box," said Bjorn Kuijt, Vice President of Product Management at To-Increase. "With To-Increase Food Manufacturing & Distribution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we've added the ability to efficiently manage production, ensure optimal quality and compliance, engage productively with resellers and distributors, and meet customer needs in a very competitive manner. Our solution's design and interfaces completely align with Microsoft Dynamics NAV in a highly usable, easy-to-learn software environment."
To-Increase Food Manufacturing & Distribution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV comprises seven primary functional areas which can be implemented together or individually.
- Advanced Food Management provides food companies with the tools to manage pricing and costs based on their policies and goals; publish updated pricing for customers and trading partners; and view item pricing and other item data according to a wide range of possible criteria.
- Food Process Manufacturing optimizes Microsoft Dynamics NAV for process and batch manufacturing with end-to-end capabilities for designing, planning, and producing food items.
- Food Quality Control is designed to help food manufacturers comply with governmental, industry, and corporate regulations and quality standards as they perform quality testing and reporting across their materials, products, and processes.
- Food Warehousing and Distribution facilitates efficient, reliable deliveries in line with customers' preferences as well as functionality for the tracking and control of all types of distribution and delivery containers.
- Food Commodity Management enables food companies to minimize the effort and complexity of acquiring, receiving, costing, and paying for commodity goods.
- Automatic Data Collection provides the ability to use mobile devices to scan barcoded labels to support a wide range of processes and transactions with great speed and accuracy.
- Food Value Features bundles several important capabilities important for food production companies, including management and maintenance of equipment and facilities; catch weights and dual units of measure; deductions, promotions, and rebates; and repacking.
Visit the To-Increase Food solutions for NAV web page to find more information about the solution and download detailed fact sheets.
At To-Increase, teams of seasoned industry experts and creative technologists join to build business software solutions that help our customers operate more efficiently and sharpen their competitive edge. To-Increase dives deeply into the specialized needs of companies in the discrete manufacturing, construction, retail, and food sectors to create advanced software solutions capable of handling the issues they face every day. From traditional on-premise software to cloud apps designed for tablets and mobile devices, To-Increase solutions help companies master their unique requirements with standardized technology that is easy and economical to implement, maintain, and upgrade. As of 2014, more than 1,800 customers worldwide depend on industry, integration and business-process-management solutions from To-Increase.
To learn more, feel free to contact us.