Experlogix Sets Record Sales Pace for 2013
Configurator vendor sees strong sales growth year-over-year
SANTA BARBARA, CA - August 6, 2013 - Experlogix, Inc., the leading provider of product configurator solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite, announced today that it has set new sales records and experienced strong global growth during the first half of 2013. Experlogix added 38 new customers across several geographies in the first half of the year.
"2013 has been exciting for Experlogix as we have achieved strong global growth from organizations in a variety of industries, says Christian Stepien, President, Experlogix. "We have also earned important endorsements for our Configurator from Microsoft and NetSuite which have recognized the caliber of integration we provide to their respective CRM and ERP platforms."
The Experlogix Configurator for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite enables organizations to build complex quotes and orders based on multiple options and item-specific business rules quickly and accurately. The solutions combine to form a powerful CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solution, increasing order volumes, improving accuracy and customer loyalty.
Key business developments during the first half of 2013 include:
- Record global Configurator sales in the first half of 2013 for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite.
- Established new reseller alliances with strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners including U.S. Dynamics Partner of the Year, Hitachi Solutions America.
- Competitive wins across a wide range of industries, including: VingCard Elsafe, Radiant Zemax, Cadre Information Security, Malibu Boats, Wiese USA, Image Stream Medical, Lifestyle Hearing, and Spectra Logic.
- Named one of the Top 10 Microsoft Dynamics® Marketplace Solutions by Microsoft.
- Received "Built for NetSuite" accreditation from NetSuite.
- Significantly increased staffing levels in sales, service and development to support growth.
- Launch of an enhanced Customer Portal for clients to access the Experlogix knowledgebase, forums, documentation, and support status.
- Continued key customer "go-lives" and case studies.
- Significant new version releases including a redesigned Windows 8 style administrator's interface.
"Organizations continue to see the value of a tightly integrated configurator to CRM and ERP platforms, which is especially attractive to clients looking to consolidate disparate quoting applications and streamline their workflows," says Scott Rich, Director of Marketing for Experlogix. "Today's customer can see the value of true integration rather than just an interface to Dynamics and NetSuite, which provides significant returns on business process workflows, forecasting, CRM/ERP user adoption and overall customer satisfaction."
"Experlogix's seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX along with its deep manufacturing, distribution, and services industry capabilities help us deliver easy to use, yet highly functional solutions to our target customers," said Greg Carter, Senior Vice President, Hitachi Solutions America, Business Solution Group. "Whenever our customers come to us with CPQ (Configure Price Quote) needs we know we can count on Experlogix to solve even the most complex quoting and order automation requirements."
Experlogix customer Spectra Logic acknowledges the importance of embracing an integrated configurator with CRM. "The tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Experlogix will allow us to more quickly and accurately put together sales forecasts as well as our parts inventory ordering forecasts. This will save Spectra considerable time and money," says Brian Grainger, Spectra Logic Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
Experlogix is a premier provider of product configurator technology, specializing in fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for Microsoft Dynamics and NetSuite CRM and ERP systems. Experlogix delivers the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any configure, price, quote (CPQ) requirement at a low total cost of ownership. Formed in 1997, it partners with more than 350 VARs across North and South America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. More than 800 companies worldwide in a variety of industries rely on Experlogix, including Konica Minolta, U.S. TelePacific, MTN Satellite Communications, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, iBahn, Harland Financial Solutions, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Nikon Instruments, Hitachi Construction Machinery, AMX, Analogic and FEI Company. Based in Salt Lake City, UT, Experlogix has offices in Santa Barbara, CA, and Woburn, MA.
For more information, visit www.experlogix.com.