Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
5 Steps to Cutting Costs without a Chainsawby Journyx (White Paper)
Integrated Marketing: Fact or Fiction?by Scribe Software (White Paper)
Subscribing to Risk: Avoiding Sales Tax Pitfalls in the Recurring Revenue Business Modelby Avalara (White Paper)
- With Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP Integration, Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Targets Broader Mid-Market Tax & Compliance Opportunity Microsoft partner claims early sales strong of ONESOURCE for Dynamics AX and GP, considers expansion to Dynamics NAV and CRM.
- Cloud Momentum, Vertical Reach, Tech Strengths Spur Latest Sikich AcquisitionSikich acquisition of BCG & Co. driven by 10-year plan to grow technology practice.
- Strategic Offer or Cash Cow: Is Your ERP System Headed Down A Dead End Street?How will your ERP software vendor respond to the cloud breakthrough as it relates to the future of your current systems?
- The MSDW Podcast, April 25, 2016: Microsoft Dynamics MVPs on Trends Impacting the MVP Program, MPN, Madeira, MSFT EarningsTwo Dynamics GP MVPs – er, that’s Business Solution MVPs – weigh in on the changing MVP program, Project Madeira, MPN cloud competencies and more.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: AX for Beverage, Construction; CRM for Trust Fund Admin; GP for Retail, Petroleum
A selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- Is Your Micrososft Dynamics ERP Investment Paying Off?6 practical and tactical steps to measuring ROI in your ERP
- 10 Vital Facts Every Executive Must Know about Cloud ComputingInsight on cloud services for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
- Sales Tax Survival Guide for 2016Sales tax challenges are constantly evolving
- Top 10 Cloud Myths DebunkedMaximize operational efficiencies and minimize risk by avoiding common cloud myths
- (Infographic) 6 Business Disruptions That Can Be Avoided in the CloudDon’t wait until one of these situations forces your hand
- SystemHosting Gains New Competences in RDLC Reporting with Simplanova TrainingLess possibilities of human error in NAV upgrades by using Simplanova automation tools
- Why Businesses Succeed with TARGIT for NAVTake a look at how some NAV users have found TARGIT to be an integral part of their organization
- EDI Solution Helps Mitchell Fabrics Bring Multi-Manufacturing Processes Under One RoofMitchell Fabrics saved $60,000 in the first year using Vantage Point
- Simplanova Shortens Critical Timeline of Dynamics NAV Upgrade at Young & PartnersReports delivered within fixed timeline and budget
- Managed Upgrade of Reports Helps Harmonize IT to Achieve Project GoalsSimplanova and Harmonize IT save the day when another NAV Partner exits an upgrade project