Microsoft Dynamics NAV News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Checklist: What to Look for in a Time and Expense Tracking Solutionby Journyx (White Paper)
Some Clouds are Meant to be Kept Privateby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
Improving Organizational Performance Management Through Pervasive Business Intelligenceby Focus (White Paper)
- Azure Security Center Generally Available, Promises Real-Time Threat ResponseGA includes numerous new features aimed at integration with partnered solutions, advanced notifications.
- WPC 2016 Notebook: A look back at 11 big stories for Microsoft Dynamics partnersExamining the themes Microsoft reinforced at WPC 2016, as well as the questions partners were left asking.
- Microsoft Positions Dynamics 365, Common Data Model As Pragmatic Path to Broader Business AppsNo Project Green reboot here, just a new strategy that preserves legacy Dynamics products and allows for future growth, says Microsoft Technical Fellow Mike Ehrenberg in a new interview.
- Microsoft Announces FY16 Q4 Earnings: Powered by Cloud Commercial cloud annualized revenue run rate exceeds $12.1 billion; Dynamics holds steady, Azure soars, but Windows 10 revenue deferrals hurt.
The MSDW Podcast, June 18, 2016: WPC Edition
A look back at WPC 2016 and the issues that partners will be talking about in Microsoft's fiscal 2017.
- 5 Best Practices When Planning an eCommerce - ERP IntegrationAvoid common integration issues and costly mistakes
- How Industry Leaders are Using Tax Automation Technology to Optimize Their BusinessCompetitive advantages of sales tax automation
- How to Improve the Performance of Microsoft Power BIFully capitalize on the value of Power BI
- The Future of Distribution: 15 Ways to Thrive in the New Age of People, Integration and Speed of ChangeKey concepts that thriving distributors are incorporating into their business models
- The State of Sales Tax in 2016Sales tax compliance is now exceptionally challenging, particularly for businesses selling in multiple states
- Simplanova Delivers Tempo Zero Add-on Upgrade to Dynamics NAV 2016 in One WeekShortened time of add-on Upgrade to NAV 2016 before upcoming release
- SystemHosting Gains New Competences in RDLC Reporting with Simplanova TrainingLess possibilities of human error in NAV upgrades by using Simplanova automation tools
- Why Businesses Succeed with TARGIT for NAVTake a look at how some NAV users have found TARGIT to be an integral part of their organization
- EDI Solution Helps Mitchell Fabrics Bring Multi-Manufacturing Processes Under One RoofMitchell Fabrics saved $60,000 in the first year using Vantage Point
- Simplanova Shortens Critical Timeline of Dynamics NAV Upgrade at Young & PartnersReports delivered within fixed timeline and budget