Microsoft Dynamics AX News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics AX products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Lose the Paper and Find Your Hidden ROI (Part 1)by Metafile (White Paper)
Tax Compliance and Microsoft Dynamics ERPby Avalara (White Paper)
Supply Chain: Beyond Microsoft Dynamics, Increasing Your Geographic Footprintby I.B.I.S., Inc. (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: NAV retail; CRM event management; NAV wine win; AX Retail partnershipA selection of recent announcements from around the Dynamics channel
- Microsoft Unveils Single, Unified Trust Center for the Microsoft CloudA single, navigable page unifies trust centers of several cloud services, including Dynamics CRM Online.
- Despite Uptick in Acquisitions, Little Pressure to Accelerate Microsoft Dynamics Partner Deals, Says One ExecutiveWhile smaller Dynamics partners are likely to continue being acquired, buyers will remain measured, believes one executive who recently oversaw a major purchase.
- Scribe Launches Fast Connector Framework to Accelerate Development, Deployment of New ISV IntegrationsHybrid cloud users grumble about the time and cost of custom integrations to SaaS. Scribe says it has the answer.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: 360 Cloud for Dynamics; Integrated GP Collections; Cloud-based NAV for Fashion; ISV Industry HireA selection of recent announcements from around the Dynamics channel.
- 10 EDI Best Practices: Integrating Your Supply Chain with DynamicsBe on your way to experiencing integration success.
- Why a Servitization Strategy is Vital for ManufacturersWays manufacturers can add value and put the customer first
- How ERP is Helping to Drive the Reshoring of ProductionSmoothing the manufacturing reshoring transition
- Top 10 Tips for Selecting an ERP System and Implementation VendorBe a ‘secret weapon’, in terms of competitive advantage, to companies in any industry
- Sales Tax Automation with Microsoft Dynamics AXSpend less time on sales tax and more time on sales
- Immediate Access to Product Status, and Historical Order and Quote Information Made Advanced Supply Chain Software™ a Hero with James M. Pleasants CompanyImproved customer service and access to key information
- Industrial Equipment Company Advances Its Business on Innovative ERP SolutionEnhancing the quality and competitiveness of customer service
- Red Diamond Uses Bottomline Technologies to Strengthen Microsoft Dynamics AX ImplementationBetter visibility to invoice status, audit history and reporting
- Dynasplint Systems Maintains CRM and Order-Entry Flexibility While Integrating Key Data to Facilitate SalesMobile app and CRM platform integration critical for servicing customers
- dpiX Now Accesses Data Quicker, and with More Accuracy, While Drastically Improving ProductivityClear visibility into raw material inventory levels at all times