Microsoft Dynamics AX News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics AX products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
How to Move Beyond the Inefficiency of Traditional Faxingby Esker (White Paper)
The Cloud Playbook: Your Winning Strategy for a Resilient IT Infrastructureby Tribridge (White Paper)
IT and Business Benefits of Cloud Faxingby Esker (White Paper)
- Strategic Offer or Cash Cow: Is Your ERP System Headed Down A Dead End Street?How will your ERP software vendor respond to the cloud breakthrough as it relates to the future of your current systems?
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, and Azure: So, Are You Available?How to run the numbers so you understand exactly what SLAs from Microsoft and other cloud providers really cover.
One Company's Journey to the New Microsoft Dynamics AX
Swiss pump manufacturing firm Egger one of the first out of the gate on the new Dynamics AX, finds unparalleled all-in-one capabilities.
2016 a Bull Market for Manufacturing ERP: New Research
Top priorities: improved better customer service and response times, cost reductions, and technology that can do all of that.
- Microsoft's SCM Innovations for the Discrete Manufacturing Industry and Dynamics AX A historical analysis of Microsoft's supply chain investments in Dynamics AX, with an eye toward the future.
- Sales Tax Survival Guide for 2016Sales tax challenges are constantly evolving
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Revenue Recognition Process for Completed Percentage Project / Sales MethodKey information for processing revenue recognition
- Top 10 Cloud Myths DebunkedMaximize operational efficiencies and minimize risk by avoiding common cloud myths
- (Infographic) 6 Business Disruptions That Can Be Avoided in the CloudDon’t wait until one of these situations forces your hand
- How to Increase Business Agility through Integration Lifecycle ManagementHow agility, flexibility and lower costs can be built into each phase
- Immediate Access to Product Status, and Historical Order and Quote Information Made Advanced Supply Chain Software™ a Hero with James M. Pleasants CompanyImproved customer service and access to key information
- Industrial Equipment Company Advances Its Business on Innovative ERP SolutionEnhancing the quality and competitiveness of customer service
- Red Diamond Uses Bottomline Technologies to Strengthen Microsoft Dynamics AX ImplementationBetter visibility to invoice status, audit history and reporting
- Dynasplint Systems Maintains CRM and Order-Entry Flexibility While Integrating Key Data to Facilitate SalesMobile app and CRM platform integration critical for servicing customers
- dpiX Now Accesses Data Quicker, and with More Accuracy, While Drastically Improving ProductivityClear visibility into raw material inventory levels at all times