Microsoft Dynamics AX News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics AX products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Data Migration from Your Legacy System to Your New Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutionby Metafile (White Paper)
The State of AP in 2015: Trends and Best Practices from Finance Leaders (Part 1)by Bottomline Technologies (White Paper)
Using Microsoft Dynamics to Reduce Audit Riskby Avalara (White Paper)
- Retail Realm 2016: Microsoft Highlights Business Intelligence and Machine Learning for Dynamics AX via Cortana Intelligence SuiteRetail is one of the industries where advanced analytics are becoming democratized, Microsoft officials explained to event attendees.
- How to Support a Dynamic Replenishment Strategy in Microsoft Dynamics AX WMSAn explanation and short case study on the Wave Demand Replenishment functionality available in standard Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 through the Warehouse Management module.
- Retail Realm 2016: Microsoft Touts Benefits of New Dynamics AX on Azure in Changing Retail EnvironmentAt retail event, Microsoft hints at upcoming enhancements for New AX, promises alignment with retail trends.
- The MSDW Podcast, August 22, 2016: New AX Update; NAV Extensions Debate; Common Data Model Preview; CRM + NBAA recap of a week of Microsoft Dynamics news.
- Microsoft Announces August 2016 Platform Update to New Dynamics AX, Available from LCSNew platform update improves data warehouse integration, Office interoperability, Gantt charts, task recording enhancements, and more.
- Managing Costs and Margins in an Unpredictable WorldWhat is the right way of controlling margins?
- Developing the Right Cloud StrategyUsing cloud to drive business transformation
- Win the AX Data Management War in ManufacturingOvercoming the challenges of information management in manufacturing
- 2016 Fiscal New Year - Sales Tax ChangesThe big changes taking effect and the proposed changes that could impact your business if and when they're enacted as law
- How CEOs Can Manage Proactively to Protect Data and Build Customer ConfidenceBusiness leadership in a tech-driven world
- Lattice Semiconductor Transitions their Dynamics AX Platform to the CloudThe company can now deploy new applications or respond to changing market conditions quickly and easily
- Immediate Access to Product Status, and Historical Order and Quote Information Made Advanced Supply Chain Software™ a Hero with James M. Pleasants CompanyImproved customer service and access to key information
- Industrial Equipment Company Advances Its Business on Innovative ERP SolutionEnhancing the quality and competitiveness of customer service
- Red Diamond Uses Bottomline Technologies to Strengthen Microsoft Dynamics AX ImplementationBetter visibility to invoice status, audit history and reporting
- Dynasplint Systems Maintains CRM and Order-Entry Flexibility While Integrating Key Data to Facilitate SalesMobile app and CRM platform integration critical for servicing customers