Microsoft Dynamics AX News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics AX products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Integrated Marketing: Fact or Fiction?by Scribe Software (White Paper)
16 Best Practices for Expanding in a Slow-Growth Electrical Distribution Marketby I.B.I.S., Inc., a Sonata Software Company (White Paper)
2016 Sales Tax Changes: What’s New for the New Year?by Avalara (White Paper)
- Is Microsoft Dynamics AX on Azure Too Pricey for Non-Production Scenarios?Is the pure cloud model just a shift in costs, or has Microsoft added an obstacle to AX partners and customers?
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: AX Advanced Payroll in Canada; Lead-to-contract partnership; GP for food and beverage; NAV at museum
A selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
Agua Mineral San Benedetto’s Paper-to-Paperless Journey with Dynamics AX and Esker
Spanish mineral water company strives to eliminate paper from its business processes and put a zero-paper policy in place.
- Ignite Your Cloud Revenue With This Simple Trick That Even Experts MissThere is one approach - and several great questions - that can change the way you think about selling cloud and transform your success rate.
Wave Picking for Sales Orders using Advanced WMS in Microsoft Dynamics AX
An extended explanation about wave picking and its associated wave planning in AX 2012 R3 and new AX.
- 50 States. 50 Sales Tax Rules. 100% Frustrating.A coast-to-coast comparison of sales tax laws across the U.S.
- How to Leverage Dynamics AX to Go Beyond a Conventional Order-to-Cash ProcessA great approach for moving to a “Plan to Profit” model
- Can You Meet the US E-Invoicing Mandate? Options for Dynamics AX & GP UsersSolution options and considerations Microsoft Dynamics AX and GP users
- Objectively Analyzing your Organization’s Readiness for OutsourcingIs outsourcing right for you?
- How Cloud Services Can Transform AX ManagementCloud services provide a powerful alternative to the expensive and complex challenge of managing in-house applications and technology
- Lattice Semiconductor Transitions their Dynamics AX Platform to the CloudThe company can now deploy new applications or respond to changing market conditions quickly and easily
- Immediate Access to Product Status, and Historical Order and Quote Information Made Advanced Supply Chain Software™ a Hero with James M. Pleasants CompanyImproved customer service and access to key information
- Industrial Equipment Company Advances Its Business on Innovative ERP SolutionEnhancing the quality and competitiveness of customer service
- Red Diamond Uses Bottomline Technologies to Strengthen Microsoft Dynamics AX ImplementationBetter visibility to invoice status, audit history and reporting
- Dynasplint Systems Maintains CRM and Order-Entry Flexibility While Integrating Key Data to Facilitate SalesMobile app and CRM platform integration critical for servicing customers