Microsoft Dynamics Experts
- An examination of strategic solutions for more effectively using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Brandon George provides expertise and insight on making Dynamics AX solutions work for your organization.
- With "AX Excellence", Microsoft Dynamics AX professional Mohamed Aamer focuses on Dynamics AX business challenges, solutions, and consulting best practices.
- In his column on Dynamics GP, Mark Polino explores strategic and implementation challenges associated with ongoing usage of GP.
- In his column on GP implementations, Mariano Gomez focuses on maximizing your Dynamics investment by managing critical capabilities and adoption.
- Frank Hamelly writes on leveraging the capabilities inherent in GP to maximize organizational efficiency and profitability.
- Join Gloria Braunschweig of Oregon-based Microsoft partner Computeration for a look into a wide variety of in-depth, real life Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation challenges and their solutions.
- Victoria Yudin writes about trends affecting Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In his column on NAV, Vjekoslav Babic explores the possibilities for getting the most value out of their investment in NAV, and addresses the best practices, along with the dos and don'ts of a successful implementation.
- NAV/SQL Quickie explores technical and strategic challenges associated with Dynamics NAV and SQL Server.
- CRM Musings explores strategic and operational challenges having to do with implementing Dynamics CRM.
- In this column Jack Boyer explores tools, implementation best practices, and accounting principles for Microsoft Dynamics SL (and occasionally GP).
The Partnering Dynamics column is a joint effort by AIM International's Paul Solski and Microsoft's Raman Dhooria examining the opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics partners of all types to increase their business growth in emerging and developed countries. This column uses the authors' respective market knowledge, experience, case studies and best practices to share high value, actionable insights for partners.
- An occasional series of articles looking at the strengths and weaknesses of various document management solutions for Microsoft Dynamics customers.
- MSDynamicsWorld.com presents occasional special reports looking at important but less widely discussed Microsoft Dynamics product and market trends.
- Andrew Snook's Dynamics Security and Compliance column focuses on security and compliance issues related to Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions.