David Carr has been developing visionary software solutions since 1978, spending the last 18 years implementing customized CRM solutions for his clients. Dave joined Trovare Business Solutions following a successful ten year run as the President and Founder of an Oregon-based Microsoft Dynamics CRM VAR and ISV consulting company, and a 2-year stint at a national VAR.
He specializes in translating client's unique requirements into easy to use CRM solutions with a low long-term cost of ownership. Dave "thinks CRM", quickly translating your requirements into CRM custom entities, fields, workflow and dialog processes. He utilizes lookups and custom entities to make maintenance under user control, not hidden away in code.
Dave has decades of CRM experience in a wide variety of industries including:
- Health Care. Implementations in the Contracting Department for one major Northwest carrier; Provider Contracting for another Northwest carrier; a field sales automation project for a medical device manufacturing firm in Washington; a sales and service implementation for a global medical software company.
- Financial Services. Dave has worked with multiple RIA (Registered Investment Advisory) firms, as well as an RIA clearinghouse servicing over 60 RIA's.
- Manufacturing. Implemented across sales and service departments for a major interactive display manufacturer.
- Customer Service. Dave implemented CRM for a professional sports team; a CPA firm; and an online store.
- High Tech. Dave implemented CRM for a sophisticated simulation technology company; a fabrication software firm; a timber technologies firm; a leader in network security; a telecom provider; a manufacturer of exercise equipment; and a manufacturer of RFID tags.
If you'd like to discover your companies Dynamics CRM needs analysis or are a company who is needing help with their current install, contact Trovare Business Solutions, and we'll schedule a (free) 60-minute Executive Briefing.